Everyone loves a good "list post." So, I thought.....what would be an interesting thing to list? Well, I came up with this. Now, some of you may read this post and conclude that I'm a total nut case, but...... everything is say below is the truth, and I've never been one to shy away from the truth, so....enjoy!
1. Sometimes I'm paranoid that I'm being followed.
2. You won't catch me in the cold & flu medicine aisle.
Random berries over germs - every. time.
3. I know it's Un-American, but I could totally live without peanut butter or cinnamon flavored stuff.
4. I LOVE candles.....unless they smell like food.
5. I shop from the back of the shelf.
6. To the left, to the left!
7. I like chocolate, but I hate candy.
8. Hold the frosting, please.
9. Everybody Loves Raymond.....but not as much as I do!
10. If I think you're sick.......I'm not going to breathe your air.
11. I have an unusual obsession with the idea of house and home.
12. I'm a classically trained musician who doesn't really like classical music.
I'm me. Just me. And that's a good thing to be!
So, there you have it. This is, of course, not an exhaustive list, but......I'm sure it's enough to make some of you think that I'm a total loon. It's ok, you can think that.....just....don't cough in my general direction, and keep your grubby hands off my groceries, ok?
Oh wait...on second thought....maybe I am a hypochondriac!